Gresham Road, Neasden, NW10
Property SummarySavvybricks are delighted to offer this extremely well presented three bedroom, two reception room family home that benefits from a garage, off street parking, an extra loft room and well maintained private garden with large brick build outbuilding.
The property is within the catchment area for the OUTSTANDING rated Mitchell Brook and St Josephs RC Primary Schools.
This rarely available three bedroom period family home on a generous corner plot offers HUGE development potential S.T.P.P. for a double story side extension, loft conversion or potentially even a second dwelling to the side.
This lovely property is offered with no onward chain and would suit a first time buyer, growing family, BTL landlords or developers.
Gresham road is located within close proximity to Neasden's Jubilee Line Station, Neasden Town Centre with its vast array of shopping and leisure amenities including a large Tesco within walking distance. The property is also being sold with the added benefit of no upper chain.
- Three Bedroom End Terrace
- Off Street Parking
- Garage With Potential To Extend/Develop
- Catchment For The Outstanding Mitchell Brook Primary School
- Walking Distance To Neasden Station
- Close Proximity To The College Of North West London
- Walking Distance To Gibbons Recreation Ground
- Corner Plot With Huge Potential - Ideal For Developers/Landlords
- Potential For A Second Dwelling
- Large Brick Built Outbuilding